From fine to fun, we love jewelry. As such, we are excited to invite artists and makers of jewelry to apply to show in our first jewelry exhibition.
- From Fine to Fun, We Love Jewelry will show in our secure display cases from Tuesday, October 22, 2019 through Saturday, November 30, 2019.
- Applying is FREE.
- Applications are due by 6pm on Friday, October 4, 2019.
- Applicants will be notified whether their work will be included in the show by 6pm on Friday, October 11th.
- Accepted applicants must make arrangements with the Post Art Library director to bring their work to the library no later than 6pm on Friday, October 18, 2019.
- Accepted applicants must make arrangements with the Post Art Library director to pick their work up from the library no later than Friday, December 6, 2019.
- Jewelry (earrings, necklaces, bracelets, broaches, pendants, etc.) must be created by the applicant.
- Applicants may submit up to three pieces of jewelry for consideration.
- Accepted applicants must provide their own display unit(s) along with their jewelry.
- Display units may not exceed 40″w x 20″d x 18″h.
- Price tags must be removed from jewelry prior to being shown, as we do not sell art or other items displayed/exhibited.
- Jewelry must be shown for the duration of the exhibit, 10.22.2019-11.30.2019.
- Post Art Library’s Exhibition and Display Guidelines apply.
Questions? Contact Post Art Library director, Jill Sullivan, at 417.623.7953 x1041 or email@example.com.